Withdrawal From School

If it is necessary to withdraw a child before the end of the school year, please inform the school several days in advance.  It is necessary for the office and the teacher to prepare written information and records in preparation for the transfer of student data from one school to another. The school will need:

·        Your new address

·        The name and address of the new school

·        Your signed consent for release of records.


Your child is expected to attend school daily unless you have a legitimate (county accepted) reason for being absent. Upon your child's return to school he/she will need to provide:

·        A note explaining the reason for the absence

·        The date(s) of the absence

·        A parent signature.

If your child misses 20% of class time within a grading period they could be subject to a failing grade in the class or classes they have missed.